Keep all your items looking their best with these general care tips:
- Avoid products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids and chlorine bleach. These items may include: skin care and acne medication, hair products and dyes, cosmetics, toothpastes and household cleaning products.
- For stain removal, try Oxyclean instead of bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners, dryer sheets, harsh liquid or powdered detergents.
- Don't wash with clothing – zippers, hooks, etc. cause abrasion.
- Wash similar items together – same color and fabric.